Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I am happy to report that the are no creaks or squeaks coming from the bike, the rider however I can not be so sure about.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Betty's is for tourists, they don't let the locals in :stop:

Everyone thinks Harrogate is posh ........... think again :laugh:

It was nice being a tourist and both York and Harrogate looked pretty well to do. I obviously need to get off the beaten track next time.

If you are ever in London i can show you some gems in Peckham :laugh:

Reactions: GM

phil_hg_uk

It was nice being a tourist and both York and Harrogate looked pretty well to do. I obviously need to get off the beaten track next time.

If you are ever in London i can show you some gems in Peckham :laugh:

I used to have to go to London for meetings in a former life and I can safely say I would rather have been anywhere else, it is to busy for me all people running around like headless chickens :headshake:

GM

Legendary Member
Been off the interweb since Saturday morning, so just caught up with 13 pages of Tea.
@phil_hg_uk I bet my old bones are creaking more than yours. The walking and climbing and swimming in the sea that I did the weekend no problem, it's the sitting in the car for 4 hours driving home that makes me cease up. Now where did I leave my walking stick:smile:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I used to have to go to London for meetings in a former life and I can safely say I would rather have been anywhere else, it is to busy for me all people running around like headless chickens :headshake:

Its a great place to work and i have to say despite all my travels abroad its a stunning city and so very different around every corner.But it isn't for everyone.

phil_hg_uk

Its a great place to work and i have to say despite all my travels abroad its a stunning city and so very different around every corner.But it isn't for everyone.

No I prefer it up here I can get away from all the people within about 5 mins and in 15 mins I can be in the middle of nowhere it is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom