Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
I love stuff like that: makes homes look so much more interesting.

edit: that was in response to the doc's post about wine crates, not tricycle planters

And what's wrong with tricycle planters? Eh? Eh? :biggrin:

As far as wine cases (not crates!) go, check these out
Hebrides 2013 079.jpg

Hebrides 2013 082.jpg

Lullabelle

Banana
This is one of my favourites:

5217427980_7dcb4a5486_z.jpg

Cheese and beetroot sarnie......cost? probably 20p

:hungry:

potsy

Rambler
to see if I have got ride of an annoying creaking sound:bicycle:
I think that's just Rocky :whistle:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Here's a nice refreshing :cuppa: to wake up Jo.

(By the way, there's a loud squeaking noise coming from the direction of Harrogate, does any one know what it is? :giggle:)

I spent a nice weekend in Harrogate in November. How do people there not spend all their time in Betty's? I had a lovely but enormous scone in there with my tea :-)

Arch

Married to Night Train
I spent a nice weekend in Harrogate in November. How do people there not spend all their time in Betty's? I had a lovely but enormous scone in there with my tea :-)

Well, it depends if you can get a mortgage or not...

In York, we have TWO Bettys! Mind you, the queue outside the main one is a useful deterrent from going too often. An outing best saved for when I have visitors (especially ones who offer to pay!)

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Wondering what to cook with the Kale I bought cheap the other day. Found this fab recipe here.

http://www.canadianliving.com/food/lemon_kale_with_chickpeas.php

Got all excited bout that, off to the kitchen to make a weeks worth as per usual, ( never intentional ). Got all the bits out, no onions !!!! How did this happen... ? :sad:. Sure there'll be room in the panniers for a string of onions on tomorrows commute. Either that, or I'll pop on a berrie and a stripy top, and dawdle home with em round my neck. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom