Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Was a shame about those roadworks, I was so looking forward to that big hill of pain :whistle:

Pic of todays lorry incident and I'm guessing there will be one very upset car owner :laugh:

View attachment 28197

Never mind it is only an Audi.

I remember at a place I used to work looking out of the window and thinking that lorry will never get under that brid .............. oh dear .............. one lorry wedged firmly under a low bridge :rolleyes:

potsy

Rambler
Morning :hello:

Day off today so I'm taking advantage and going for a 37 miler, I then will be going to pick up my new phone, finally getting into the modern generation like Archie :hyper:

:cuppa:

phil_hg_uk

Morning :hello:

Day off today so I'm taking advantage and going for a 37 miler, I then will be going to pick up my new phone, finally getting into the modern generation like Archie :hyper:

:cuppa:

Oh nice phone @potsy ;)
pink_1.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
@coffeejo I have some of these available -> CLICK ME they are mains/battery and can be connected by Bluetooth or via a cable from the headphone jack of the MP3 Player.

One of my friends got those free with her new phone and I've coveted them ever since ... kept hoping she'd say she didn't want them but alas, it wasn't to be. Have you got them new and therefore at the full price? :music:

phil_hg_uk

One of my friends got those free with her new phone and I've coveted them ever since ... kept hoping she'd say she didn't want them but alas, it wasn't to be. Have you got them new and therefore at the full price? :music:

No the one I have I bought off a customer, he got it and couldn't figure out how to use it and I bought a PC, this and some other stuff off him.

I have used it a couple of times with my tablet but I have a lot of audio equipment as it is so it has just been sat there for a month or so unused.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Watching a very interesting programme on bbc2 called the men who made us fat. Amazing how much our government is in the pockets of big business.
I have recorded that and will watch it today.

Did you see its 'thin' counterpart earlier? Thought-provoking stuff in that too ... The Scandinavian guy with the drainage tube direct from his stomach, so he could overeat, wait 40 minutes then drain off 30% of his stomach content and empty it straight into a toilet before his body could digest it! xx( The presenter looked aghast and asked why he didn't just put 30% less food on his plate in the first place ... "That would never work!" :wacko:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
No the one I have I bought off a customer, he got it and couldn't figure out how to use it and I bought a PC, this and some other stuff off him.

I have used it a couple of times with my tablet but I have a lot of audio equipment as it is so it has just been sat there for a month or so unused.

:hyper:

I mean, ahem, I'll give you thrupence and the skin from the banananananana I've just eaten. :thumbsup:

If that's not an acceptable offer (sorry, operating on a lack of sleep again), PM me and I'll see how alert the moths in my bank account are today.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd

Did you see its 'thin' counterpart earlier? Thought-provoking stuff in that too ... The Scandinavian guy with the drainage tube direct from his stomach, so he could overeat, wait 40 minutes then drain off 30% of his stomach content and empty it straight into a toilet before his body could digest it! xx( The presenter looked aghast and asked why he didn't just put 30% less food on his plate in the first place ... "That would never work!" :wacko:

:unsure:

My latest Lovefilm offering is "Inside the Human Body" which both annoyed and fascinated me. Annoyed because the presenter was obsessed with the so-called superiority of the human design, forgetting that most of which he so admired is shared by however many billions of mammals all over the world. :rolleyes: It also scared me, because he was so convincing, as was the science, and it was so easy to recall countless acts of xenophobia and genocide and to see his method of presentation echoing what so many brutes have said about their own race, religion etc.

phil_hg_uk

Did you see its 'thin' counterpart earlier?

Yes I saw one of the other ones I will need to sit down and watch them all at some point.

Thought-provoking stuff in that too ... The Scandinavian guy with the drainage tube direct from his stomach, so he could overeat, wait 40 minutes then drain off 30% of his stomach content and empty it straight into a toilet before his body could digest it! xx( The presenter looked aghast and asked why he didn't just put 30% less food on his plate in the first place ... "That would never work!" :wacko:

It never ceases to amaze me the stupidity of some people :headshake:but I must say over the past few months there seem to be a lot more people out and about on bikes and jogging etc. There was a time when I would be the only person out on a bike in the evening and now I see loads of people and often big groups which was unheard of in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom