Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Got a voucher for tesco so would have just bought the Tab 2 :hyper: but they've not got my address listed and won't let me enter it manually. :banghead:
My sister had managed to accumulate enough vouchers to buy herself an iPad! IIRC, she had a problem getting Tesco to accept them but a phonecall sorted it out.

Tell Phil that you'd love to buy his barely-used Tab 2 ... for £100! :laugh:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Oooh, email back from them asking me to confirm my address ... hopefully this will get sorted soon :addict:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
What do you guys think to the colour of this

gt-aggressor-10-2013-mountain-bike.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
What do you guys think to the colour of this

gt-aggressor-10-2013-mountain-bike.jpg

xx(xx(xx(

Having looked into this I can confirm at Tesco Direct we list addresses which are available on the Royal Mail database. I have checked and your address is not on their database hence the reason it will not be online at Tesco Direct.

To resolve this can you please contact Royal Mail so they can add your address and then we can retrieve it from their system.

I hope this helps and thank you for contacting us.
:banghead:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Jo why dont you just get it delivered somewhere else.

They want the address for my bank card. :rolleyes:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Ouch, poor wocky. :cuppa:

Phil, they still want my address to match the one registered to my bank card so they can verify my right to use the card, regardless of whether it's collected or delivered.

Plan B - will cost more but Sainsbury's, PC World/Curry's, John Lewis and Amazon all have it at the next cheapest price. Sainsbury's, PC World/Curry's and JL are selling the nicer black/silver colour at the same price as the white; we've got Sainsbury's and PC World/Curry's in town. Pondering whether to pootle into town this evening to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom