Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Please don't tell us the other thing, after the nurses uniform earlier I don't think I want to know :stop:
I'm still wearing it you know.

TVC

Mine's a seven incher too, wouldn't want to be without it now. I've never played with a ten incher, but if this one goes down on me I would think seriously about trying a larger one.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I reckon I'd mainly use it whilst slobbing on the sofa / floor / in bed so the weight/size wouldn't really be an issue but the size would be a massive advantage for web browsing and games ... Not that I'm going to buy one, you understand ...

:blush:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I reckon I'd mainly use it whilst slobbing on the sofa / floor / in bed so the weight/size wouldn't really be an issue but the size would be a massive advantage for web browsing and games ... Not that I'm going to buy one, you understand ...

:blush:

The only Tablet to consider at the moment is the 32GB Nexus 2 7" due out at the end of this month. It has a 1080p HD screen and has the highest res screen of any 7" tablet currently available and I will be having one the day it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom