Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I have a large box of Yorkshire in the cupboard, though after reading the above I might put it in the 'for sale' forum :whistle:

Yeah I would get shut of them @potsy with them being Yorkshire Tea Bags they would be a bit steep for the likes of you :giggle:

TVC

If you have a smart phone there is an app called ISS Detector, it tells you when and had a little compass thingy to show you where. It also does Iridium Flares which are the brightest things in the sky.

Btw, ISS is back at 21.33 tomorrow on almost exactly the same path.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
If you have a smart phone there is an app called ISS Detector, it tells you when and had a little compass thingy to show you where. It also does Iridium Flares which are the brightest things in the sky.

Btw, ISS is back at 21.33 tomorrow on almost exactly the same path.

We've only just got electricity...steady on fella. One of the reasons I moved out here was Bcos it's still like the 40's. I know....if they knew i was on a magic keyboard with lights i'd be dipped in the river for heresy.

TVC

We've only just got electricity...steady on fella. One of the reasons I moved out here was Bcos it's still like the 40's. I know....if they knew i was on a magic keyboard with lights i'd be dipped in the river for heresy.
Tell them you commune with a wizard who can predict bright lights in the sky, they may start to worship me.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Do you really want the fruit loops round here to make you their leader?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Talking of strange objects in the sky, :blush: in this thread a few days ago, peeps were talking about Hot Air Balloon rides. If you would like to, in My Album on this forum, you can view a few photos taken when I did a Hot Air Balloon ride. ^_^

I am looking rather plumpish in the first photo because we were advised to wear layers of clothing, so I am wearing two fleeces.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I thought I saw a good young guitarist busking in Hebden Bridge today. A backing track was coming from his little combo amp, and he was playing along to it. At least, I thought he was until I eventually spotted the lack of finger sync ... The cheeky so and so was miming! :stop:

Some people must have been taken in, because there was money in his collection box, but I was not impressed by this display of youthful enterprise!

The busker round the corner did impress me. He had an iDevice (Pod/Phone, I didn't notice which) embedded in what looked like a Bose SoundDock and a backing track playing through that. I was surprised by how good the sound was for such a small speaker system. This busker was playing a soprano sax, and I liked the way he performed. He was the real thing, stopping mid-note to thank a woman who made a donation, and again when I chucked my loose change in his hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom