Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Humble apologies ... There are 6 types of chocolate bar, but there are 14 bars in total - 2 of each type, plus an extra 2.

Since 14 is only divisible by 2 and 7, and it would clearly be delusional to attempt to make 14 small bars of chocolate last a week, I am forced to eat 7 tonight and 7 tomorrow night. (I dare not leave the second 7 any longer than that because my sister and her husband are coming up for a week the following day, and 3 into 7 does not go. Well, it would go 2.3333... times, but that would clearly be stupid!)

So, in front of me now are the following bars:
  • Milk chocolate with chopped hazelnuts
  • Fine milk chocolate
  • Dark chocolate with marzipan
  • Milk chocolate with butter biscuit x 2
  • Milk chocolate with praline
  • Milk chocolate with corn flakes. (HUH?) Yes ... milk chocolate with corn flakes!

Let battle commence ...

How big are these chocolate bars ?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
How big are these chocolate bars ?
4 small squares each. 16.7 g a bar, so that is 116.9 g in total which is about the same as eating a Snickers and, er, another Snickers back to back!

The marzipan and butter biscuit bars were nice. I'm going to try the cornflake one now with my mug of tea ...

potsy

Rambler
4 small squares each. 16.7 g a bar, so that is 116.9 g in total which is about the same as eating a Snickers and, er, another Snickers back to back!

The marzipan and butter biscuit bars were nice. I'm going to try the cornflake one now with my mug of tea ...
Pah.. not enough there to be worth getting excited about :mrpig:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
So colin and potsy how are the diets coming along :whistle:

potsy

Rambler
A good point, well made! :thumbsup:

I'm starting to wilt ... I think I might have the hazelnut bar now and leave the other 2 bars for Ron!
By my highly inaccurate calorie counting method I burnt around 2000 calories on todays ride, still got over 900 to use up before midnight :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom