Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You should get on well then :whistle:
There are some similarities between us, but I don't gleefully fling myself upon piles of horse crap before sliding down vertiginous muddy slopes into swollen Pennine moorland streams, and then wondering how to get out! Okay, I did do that once or twice on my mountain bike, but not deliberately! :laugh:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Tea and toast in bed, then I have to go out and get some craft supplies for tomorrow, a birthday card for my Mum, and some groceries.

Then I have to strip some lavender flowers, bottle some flavoured vinegar and oil., make labels for them and the redcurrant jelly, and sew up a flower shaped lavender bag. And then if there's still time, decorate a plastic basket to make it look nice to put them all in.

And by then, NT may have arrived!

:cuppa:

First bit done, plus I've roasted some squash seeds in paprika, as an experiment.

Having a bit of lunch, and then I'll get on with the rest...
:cuppa:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I feel dizzy just reading about it xx(

Err, as good a navigator as I am I'm not quite sure, I leave the route planning to those with a slightly better understanding than myself, though in this case the route could involve some unexpected 'detours' across fields and parks as it's @Hacienda71 doing it :whistle:
You are going to Flash, the highest village in England at an altitude of 1518ft :evil:Oh and I have avoided fields and parks, just hills. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom