Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Here too. Poor starving pooch.

View attachment 27045

Anyone for Tennis?

Night Train

Maker of Things
Ooh, it's a health and safety nightmere
I know, I know, I hate it like that but over the last three years I haven't been able to work in there, firstly due to being 'worked to death' at college and then being too mentally ill to get in there to do anything. It has been a dumping ground on the most part and there is still rubbish and mess from the last bit of professional work I started as well as the odds and ends I have tried doing since.

I really want to get it clean and tidy again so that it is safe to work in.

The planer is ok, no brake on the motor but that's ok as a 'hobby' workshop. The chip extractor hose doesn't reach it at the moment until the workshop is tidied up.

Reactions: TVC

Arch

Married to Night Train
I know, I know, I hate it like that but over the last three years I haven't been able to work in there, firstly due to being 'worked to death' at college and then being too mentally ill to get in there to do anything. It has been a dumping ground on the most part and there is still rubbish and mess from the last bit of professional work I started as well as the odds and ends I have tried doing since.

I really want to get it clean and tidy again so that it is safe to work in.

We'll sort it out next time I'm over for a whole weekend. It just needs a plan, a start, and a couple of pairs of hands.:hugs:

Lullabelle

Banana
A friend came over with her dog 'Buster' yesterday and we went for a little walk over the local hills. We got caught in a heavy shower 'on the tops' but the weather got much nicer as we walked back down into town so we sat in the sunshine in front of a cafe in the pedestrianised area and enjoyed coffee and cake.

Buster was on the scrounge, but I denied him. I don't believe in feeding dogs scraps because they never stop pestering you for more. I haven't met a dog yet which ever seems to think "Okay, that's enough for me"! His mistress has other opinions though so he got about 1/4 of her cake ...

View attachment 27028

"No means NO!" :stop:

Who could resist that face ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom