Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
We had a short very heavy shower, but still no storm, unless you count the couple next door having a blazing row.

Grouting the shower. I dided it!

Now having a break for :cuppa:. Next we have to figure out if there's a way to get the old vinyl paint off the wall that doesn't involve hours of sanding....

Arch

Married to Night Train
We found that rubbing at the edge with thumbs peeled it up a bit, so I went and found a selection of rubber things* to see if any of them would make a suitable tool. None did. We don't want to wear our thumbs out!

*an inner tube, a piece of tyre tread, some sidewall, some rubber bands and a rubber.

TVC

A quick trawl of google suggests steaming the paint off. I assume that the thinking is that the heat from a wall paper steamer will soften the paint allowing it to be scraped off.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Decided to do some gardening this afternoon, filled 3 bags with stuff but got drenched with rain so I gave up and came in for a shower :wacko:

Went into town and barely escaped the rain - I'd only just taken off my helmet and gloves when it started.

Peteaud

Veteran
Back from breakfast, coffee and ice cream.

1011601_10201817392102683_182723679_n.jpg

View from cafe window

45921_10201817395782775_1444106743_n.jpg

Cafe garden

1006027_10201817398062832_817405565_n.jpg

Lemon & Lime Meringue ice cream with clotted cream topping (600000000 calories but what the hell) :hungry:

1001364_10201817400022881_791959675_n.jpg

1/2 an ice cream making machine :laugh:

Now back home enjoying a :cuppa: and planning next weekends jolly.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Lucky escape from the rain #2 - back from playing frisbee with the dog in the big field. Turns out we were also entertainment for the shop customers on their way up and then down the drive. Luckily Snipe was on her best behaviour and brought the frisbee back each time, so I didn't have to do the walk of shame to retrieve the wretched thing myself.

Peteaud

Veteran
@coffeejo

Question for you.

What route would you use to get from Chard (say Barleymows) to Upottery?

I know you have cycled these roads and i dont want to do the silly hills.

If you can help i will owe you a :cuppa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom