Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Wiggle is your dealer :eek:

TVC

@potsy still feeling the heat?

004801ce72a6$204da4a0$827A24F8.jpeg

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
We've arrived in Denmark. It looks like East Yorkshire - but they drive on the wrong side of the road (actually they do that in East Yorkshire as well :giggle:)

Here's one for all you tractor fans

Blimey look at you, you look like a proper cyclist person :thumbsup:

Why does it say on your bike that you are nomad when we all know you are mad ;)

TVC

What's the weather like in Daneland? Here it's still a bit
004601ce72a6$204da4a0$827A24F8.jpeg

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've stuck the last of the tiles onto the shower, and NT has fitted the mixer tap, and now I'm grouting. I've only stood up from a crouch and thumped the back of my head on the mixer tap three times so far.:wacko::B)

If I can finish it this weekend (or today even), I'll be well chuffed. Meanwhile NT is filling in all the little bits of awkward plasterboard that are to be expected in a attic. We've just stopped for :cuppa: and a biscuit.

Arch

Married to Night Train
So, another quiet weekend for you two :whistle:

We had a fairly low key weekend last week. Well, we went out on Saturday night and most of Sunday, so it was busy, but all play. If this master bedroom suite is going to get plastered in September, we need to keep the momentum going. We've got two weekends of fun stuff coming up, and then a visit to my sister at the end of August, so the weekends are filling rapidly...

Pickering Steam Rally next week! :wahhey: We missed it last year, NT was still on crutches and we feared the whole site would be waterlogged anyway.

Right, I should mix up another batch of grout.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I've stuck the last of the tiles onto the shower, and NT has fitted the mixer tap, and now I'm grouting. I've only stood up from a crouch and thumped the back of my head on the mixer tap three times so far.:wacko::B)

If I can finish it this weekend (or today even), I'll be well chuffed. Meanwhile NT is filling in all the little bits of awkward plasterboard that are to be expected in a attic. We've just stopped for :cuppa: and a biscuit.

Oh - I know those symptoms - do get well soon Arch :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom