Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I told my therapist about the Tea? thread, much to her bemusement, as it is one of the places I tend to 'journalise' my recent/current mental health issues and my progress, along with all the nice words people have said about me, and the stuff I do. :thumbsup:

Did you tell her she has to read it from the beginning? :giggle:

Well, it's finally the weekend! :wahhey: It's been a long hot week!:heat:

NT says I have to have an overall. He's arranged a little job for me in a couple of weeks at the West Lancs Steam Gala.

Arch

Married to Night Train
And we were in Morrisons earlier, choosing some beer to shandify. I suggested a bottle of Flying Scotsman, coz it'll never be finished....:giggle:

Arch

Married to Night Train
:wahhey: tomorrow we will be getting up at 5.30 am so that we can sweat in an airless tin can for 5 hours :wacko:

See, I've always envied your lifestyle. "NT", I say, "I want a lifestyle like TVC and Lu have..."

We plan to get up at a sensible time, and amble down to town for a coffee and a browse round the farmers' market. See, how daft is that?

Night Train

Maker of Things
See, I've always envied your lifestyle. "NT", I say, "I want a lifestyle like TVC and Lu have..."

We plan to get up at a sensible time, and amble down to town for a coffee and a browse round the farmers' market. See, how daft is that?
But then we'll be doing crazy building stuff in a bathroom!:crazy:

Night Train

Maker of Things
:sad: There is no water coming out of my taps. :sad:

:sad: I need a :cuppa: and a shower.
Opps!
Why?

Edit: Why no water not why you need a :cuppa: and a shower.

potsy

Rambler
Is she at the front or rear of the ferry? :whistle:

boat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom