Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
On today's trip to Hebden Bridge we visited the Alternative technology centre where there was 'scrap store'. I found and bought a BNIB four jaw chuck that might fit my lathe for £10!:thumbsup: Then at a charity shop we found and bought a Bakelite and glass enclosed Art Deco wall light that we can adapt to use on the bathroom ceiling.
Arch also found a nice decorative tile in a skip, with a gothic arch pattern, that we could frame to go in the bed room and also picked up another broken umbrella.

The car passed its MOT with only two advisories to be sorted on the next service.:thumbsup:

ETA: Cross posted with Arch due to stupidly slow internet connection and laptop!

NT - you and Arch are "on the same page" (apart from chocolate cake) it seems :laugh:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Pity I missed Arch & NT's Hebden Bridge outing, but I was away, busy having blood sucked out of one arm, and Clexane injected into my belly fat. The nurse giving me the jab said that her boyfriend also had a pulmonary embolism last year and is now on Warfarin for life. Told you that there is a lot of it about - watch out!

As for greenery on the canal walk - yes, it is incredibly green round here at the moment.

Here's a couple of pictures taken at this time of year, a couple of years ago ...

how-green-was-my-valley-west-wide.jpg

how-green-was-my-valley-east-wide.jpg

GM

Legendary Member
Morning All :hello: Exciting day today, I've got the Tree Fellers ( yes there are 3 of them ) coming round to take a couple of giant Leylandis down. I'll be sorry to see them go, but there're getting dangerous now especially in high wind as they could do a lot of damage to our neighbours gardens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom