Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
@Rockymountain Next time you are in Waitrose, can you please get me two four pieces of their Baklava? ^_^ I think @TheDoctor likes Baklava as well.

They do packs of baklava :biggrin:
LN_407805_BP_10.jpg

Yesterday I made some Turkish Delight ice-cream, which was rather nice.
Get a tub of custard (decent stuff, the sort thickened with egg yolks) and one of double cream, a punnet of strawberries, about 200g of Turkish Delight, a tablespoon or so of rose water and a big dollop of honey.
Liquidise the strawbs, chop the TD. Put everything into your ice-cream maker and turn it on.
It ends up very floral and very very pink!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, we're back after a great day! After Southport we went to the West Lancs Light Railway, where NT has now signed us up as members. with a view to volunteering when we can. It's a compact and bijou railway of about half a mile, but we'll get to play with steam and diseasels.

NT got a footplate ride, and I got a ride on the brake van (not enough room on the loco, they are only little!)

Lullabelle

Banana
They do packs of baklava :biggrin:
LN_407805_BP_10.jpg

Yesterday I made some Turkish Delight ice-cream, which was rather nice.
Get a tub of custard (decent stuff, the sort thickened with egg yolks) and one of double cream, a punnet of strawberries, about 200g of Turkish Delight, a tablespoon or so of rose water and a big dollop of honey.
Liquidise the strawbs, chop the TD. Put everything into your ice-cream maker and turn it on.
It ends up very floral and very very pink!

xx( turkish delight

Night Train

Maker of Things
Well, we're back after a great day! After Southport we went to the West Lancs Light Railway, where NT has now signed us up as members. with a view to volunteering when we can. It's a compact and bijou railway of about half a mile, but we'll get to play with steam and diseasels.

NT got a footplate ride, and I got a ride on the brake van (not enough room on the loco, they are only little!)
They don't have a female loco driver but hopefully they could have.

They were really keen on my practical skills and mentioned that they needed someone who could weld. I can weld, I could be welding locos when I've finished welding their skip trucks. I'll get to play work hard in the loco workshop too.

It is a really tiny railway, almost a garden railway with full sized locos on it.
Aside from the guard's flags and whistle there are no signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom