Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Mornings!!
And it's still :sun:
I've posted 2094 pieces of twaddle on this thread :thumbsup:
That leaves about 12000 other bits of nonsense scattered around CC, I suppose...

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hello:

Bought some Keen sandals online to replace my rather battered but much loved pair and they arrived yesterday. Am wearing them round the house while I attempt to work out if they're too small or if the existing ones are actually too big. Confusingly, despite being the same size, the new ones are smaller. :scratch:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
I would join in with the number of postings thing but despite my best and brief efforts I am incapable of finding any of this info. :laugh:. However I can tell you my total number is not even remotely close to any of you. My utmost respect! :thumbsup:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:cuppa: anyone? How's the sandals Jo?
Yes please :thumbsup:

And too small. My theory about shoes is that you shouldn't feel relieved when you take them off. They're going back for the next size up. :rolleyes:

On the plus side, my new printer stand with drawers fits perfectly on the little footstool where the printer lives and has enough room for a huge wad of printer paper and all the assorted gubbins which is usually spread all over the coffee table/floor. I dare say the room would actually look tidier if it weren't for the packaging scattered everywhere :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom