Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Mine have done me two years and the time has come to admit they're a bit battered for going out in public (wearing them for hiking, going to the beach, and cycling as well as being worn every day for 6ish months of the year will do that to footwear) so I'm going to keep the originals for dog walking / hiking etc.

Am now wearing their SPD sandals - same size but these ones seem to fit properly. :crazy::banghead:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
SPD sandals

I'm drawn in. * Pulls up chair, opens hobnobs * SPD Sandals you say? I'm googling for images

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
One of the guys in my cycling group has got some and I've spent the last few weeks being jealous so I'm justifying it to myself that way. And reminding myself that I don't drink, get takeaways or buy much in the way of non-cycling clothing. :whistle:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
One of the guys in my cycling group has got some and I've spent the last few weeks being jealous so I'm justifying it to myself that way. And reminding myself that I don't drink, get takeaways or buy much in the way of non-cycling clothing. :whistle:

LOL I have more cycling and running kit than regular clothes. Gave up buying non cycling stuff in order to buy quality cycling gear. I just wear that instead. :highfive:.

Oh and wellies. ^_^

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
NeeeeeeeeOoooooowww!

:giggle:
I think you'll find...:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom