Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

.facebook_1849233025.jpg

Night Train

Maker of Things
Cake good!
Only cut a small slice to test....:whistle:
DSC_1537.JPG

I would say that next time I will add some of the lemon juice, maybe a third or as much as a half, into the mix and the rest as the glaze.
The glaze is very lemony whereas the cake much less so in places where the glaze hadn't soaked through as much.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Cake good!
Only cut a small slice to test....:whistle:
View attachment 24343
I would say that next time I will add some of the lemon juice, maybe a third or as much as a half, into the mix and the rest as the glaze.
The glaze is very lemony whereas the cake much less so in places where the glaze hadn't soaked through as much.

How are you going to disguise the hole?:whistle:

I've been to the pub after work. Just for a pint of shandy. And then the other pint of shandy. I asked for a half the second time, but was misunderstood.

A rather odd dinner, of leftover pasta sauce on mini tortilla wraps, and a reduced chicken sandwich from Waitrose.

Tired now... But I ought to be sorting out my Churchill outfit. Having terrible trouble with my cigars going soggy at the mouth end.

Reactions: TVC

Night Train

Maker of Things
How are you going to disguise the hole?:whistle:
I have cut three decent slices out. One in clingfilm and two unwrapped. I figured that the therapist and I could eat one slice each during the session and she could keep the wrapped one for later. I have the other half of the cake in a tin for us over the weekend.

Tired now... But I ought to be sorting out my Churchill outfit. Having terrible trouble with my cigars going soggy at the mouth end.
Well, if you are going as Churchill I could go as Matilda.

Or Dawn French....:whistle:

And, No, I am not going as Little Willie! That was the Great war. :tongue:

Alternatively I could just wear gold lycra with a gun tucked in the back and wave a red towel around....:laugh:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I've just noticed that this is my 3675th post in the Tea? thread! :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom