Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Unfortunately, there seem to be too many comedians who think that swearing every other word gives them the outward appearance of being funny.

Nope, you just look a fool.

Flight of the Conchords. If you haven't seen it, see it. Love it.

I agree, do get fed up with so much bad language just for the sake of it. We have seen Milton Jones live and the only swear word came from a member of the audience who was playfully yet firmly slapped for it, Milton was great without any expletives. Brett & Jermaine :laugh:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

Biscuit

Legendary Member
If you hear reports of a cyclist found asleep at the side of the road, that'll be me.

:hello:

There's an event round these parts called the Dunwich Dynamo. I'm sure you've heard of it. The best bit is passing the 'sleepers' in the fields around Dunwich in the early hours of the morning! (The bods that almost made it but run out of steam ) Made my day / night / morning. Wish I'd stopped to take photos. I will this year. :-)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@Rockymountain

Jeeves is still here, just in case you were wondering. I had a very long day working, and he very kindly waited for me to arrive home before cooking a lovely meal. As I speak, he is washing up and he is going to put the kettle on. After :cuppa: he will be running a hot bath for me. I am not sure if the kettle suits him, but I refrained from making any comments that may upset him.

My day consisted of :scratch::scratch::unsure::blink::wacko::scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom