Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
We saw a couple of friends and their baby girl, a cutie
I think it is cruel to name your child "A Cutie"! Just imagine the teasing at school ... :whistle:

Can you imagine calling up the stairs "A Cutie, your tea is ready"? :laugh:

(I think that parents should always consider the "How will other children react?" and "Your tea is ready!" tests when listing potential names for their offspring.)

Arch

Married to Night Train
We're back from a great day out. NT found the perfect tractor!

IMAG0447.jpg

I saw THE cutest little caravan, NT has pictures, he'll post one shortly.

We also picked up a leaflet for a local heritage railway that does rather reasonable "Learn to drive a train" days. :whistle:

Lullabelle

Banana
I think it is cruel to name your child "A Cutie"! Just imagine the teasing at school ... :whistle:

Can you imagine calling up the stairs "A Cutie, your tea is ready"? :laugh:

(I think that parents should always consider the "How will other children react?" and "Your tea is ready!" tests when listing potential names for their offspring.)

:laugh: Actually she is called Matilda,

Night Train

Maker of Things
I saw THE cutest little caravan, NT has pictures, he'll post one shortly.
This is the caravan. It has a 'for sale' sign on it.
DSC_1504.JPG

DSC_1505.JPG

We also found out what happens if you were to 'kill' a John Deere Row Crop tractor like this one.
DSC_1521.JPG

You get a Zombie tractor. :ohmy:
DSC_1519.JPG

:giggle:

I must admit I spent a little money at the show and came back with a tree felling axe and some lifting chain.....:whistle:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I must admit I spent a little money at the show and came back with a tree felling axe and some lifting chain.....:whistle:

We'd been saying earlier on, that if we're both out buying things, it's easier for me to put stuff into NT's rucksack for him to carry, and him to put stuff in mine for me to carry, since that way, the purchaser doesn't have to remove their own rucksack to open it.

I did point out that he tends to buy winches and chains and anchors and stuff, whereas I tend to buy candy floss, feathers and Helium balloons.* So he put the axe and the chain in his own rucksack...

*well, ok, not those actual things, but I normally buy small light stuff.

TVC

I'm beginning to get concerned about what you may end up buying next Sunday, an axe this week, it could be a sten gun next.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I'm beginning to get concerned about what you may end up buying next Sunday, an axe this week, it could be a sten gun next.
Well the seller on the next stall was joking that he was looking at the axe earlier and his finger prints would be all over it, and he would be on the Police wanted list when the news comes out that I had hacked up Arch and buried her somewhere! :eek::laugh:

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Well the seller on the next stall was joking that he was looking at the axe earlier and his finger prints would be all over it, and he would be on the Police wanted list when the news comes out that I had hacked up Arch and buried her somewhere! :eek::laugh:
:stop::eek::ninja:
You'll be needing an alibi then? And a dirty great compost heap, presumably...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom