Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:surrender:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I have spent a hot and sunny afternoon helping a friend clear a severely overgrown garden.:heat: I reckon he has probably gained measurable acreage!^_^
We also had to cut a couple of limbs off a Hawthorn tree but on further inspection I think the whole tree needs to come down. There is a bad split and a lot of rot about 5-6 feet up the trunk and it is likely to get blown down to his neighbour's side one day.

It was a really good and active afternoon with several of us mucking in. Looking forward to bringing the tree down safely.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Flat pack kitchen cabinets are easy.
Self assessment tax forms on the other hand....:wacko:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
I have spent a hot and sunny afternoon helping a friend clear a severely overgrown garden.:heat: I reckon he has probably gained measurable acreage!^_^
We also had to cut a couple of limbs off a Hawthorn tree but on further inspection I think the whole tree needs to come down. There is a bad split and a lot of rot about 5-6 feet up the trunk and it is likely to get blown down to his neighbour's side one day.

It was a really good and active afternoon with several of us mucking in. Looking forward to bringing the tree down safely.

I have a chainsaw for such matters. The ultimate garden pruning aid. :thumbsup:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I have a chainsaw for such matters. The ultimate garden pruning aid. :thumbsup:
I have a chainsaw, or two. Noisy, smelly, dangerous things. I have felled a few trees in my time but have decided I am a little more risk adverse now then I used to be when I was at full health.

I now have a selection of single and two person tree felling saws for the purpose.
They are much nicer to use so it will be this sort of thing when we fell it.
a-hand-fell.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom