Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
@Night Train Not your hash tag getting swept up with #EvanPeters is it?
I did a quick search on Twitter. :eek:
I don't even want to go there, never mind look at the photos!:ohmy:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:laugh: @ MDB & bikit

Thanks, boys :grin:

Time to walk the dog. The answers to my 'which DSLR' thread are making my head explode.

Oh btw @ColinJ - I (mostly) forgive MM for all its faults, niggles and stupid software. Been printing maps from it. The quality is sooooooo much better than from screenshots (had navigational issues the other day due to poor resolution/printing at a vital junction whose complications I hadn't anticipated until we were there). In fact, it's almost as good as the proper OS maps but 100% customisable to where I want. And involves A4 paper that can be folded and easily read in the wind.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Bought this on ebay the other day paid £3.29 Inc p&p, the postage says £2.60 on the jiffybag almost feel sorry for the seller

my6y9e3e.jpg

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I said I ALMOST felt sorry for them ;)

.... Whereas we FEEL sorry for you for buying it!! :laugh:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Go on, cheer them up... it'll be a lovely surprise for them and make you feel good and less guilty for ripping them off so badly...:whistle:

That's one of Mrs A_T's favourite albums... she's strange like that.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
To be fair, I downloaded it from iTunes ages ago as I have always liked the dramatic sounding start of the theme.

The rest isn't as good though... :whistle:

I have it on an MP3 someone ripped but they buggered it up by trying to join the 2 discs so I thought for that price it is worth it to rip it again properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom