Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Here's an oddity I can't fathom on Twitter. :scratch:
I have a few followers and a few have favorited some of my more interesting Tweets. That's fair enough and understandable and I have done likewise.

However, one (and only this one) of my more boring and mundane Tweets has been getting favorited by young girls whom I don't know, don't follow, don't follow me, and seem to have no interests in common with me or my Tweets. I can't figure out why.
Have I Tweeted something particularly funny in 'teenspeak'?
Tweet.jpg

Bizarre!:wacko:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
You tweet....:whistle:

Night Train

Maker of Things
Just watching last night's Human Swarm with Jimmy Doherty.
He is explaining how all of out internet activity is being monitored along with the Met office weather to determine how we are going to behave and what we are going to do and buy.

So does that mean that if we post a lot of :sun: or :cold: or :rain: Tescos varies its stock ordering to suit?:scratch:
We could mess it up by using :sun: instead of :cold:.
^_^

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
He is explaining how all of out internet activity is being monitored along with the Met office weather to determine how we are going to behave and what we are going to do and buy.

So does that mean that if we post a lot of :sun: or :cold: or :rain: Tescos varies its stock ordering to suit?:scratch:
^_^

This'll get em confused

:sun::cold::sun::cold::sun::cold::rain:

Oh - hang on that's just waht the weather is doing:wacko:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace

^_^
But everyone in Britain understands if you buy an umbrella it guarantees sunshine... so their stats must be inversely proportional.... so do we double or triple bluff?:ph34r:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom