Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29059-1369482911-3.gif

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
7usu5e4a.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'd like to take NT to Bruccianis, but as he can't eat ice cream, there's not much point. It was a real treat for us to go there for a sundae. Chocolate for me please!

TVC

I'd like to take NT to Bruccianis, but as he can't eat ice cream, there's not much point. It was a rewal treat for us to go there for a sundae. Chocolate for me please!
We haven't been in for years.... must try harder.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
OMFG I feel terribly guilty :sad:
After a pleasant ride on the Carbon Uberbike at the weekend, I put it in the back garden to clean it, give it a polish and mickle the chain.
It's been out there all day.
In the rain.
I am a terrible, terrible person :cry:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Morning all :hello:

:cuppa:?

I hope the Doc has brought his bike in and has given it some TLC - Potsy would not approve.

Blimey leaving a Carbon bike out in the rain doesnt he know it will melt ;)

Biscuit

Legendary Member
:hello: Morning all. Bit :unsure: this morning as it would seem I've had prowlers around yesterday whilst I was out.
Found a really heavy planter on patio turned on it's side, must have taken some effort. Wonder if they were looking for keys under pots etc.
Anyway bit worried and anxious now. :sad:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
:hello: Morning all. Bit :unsure: this morning as it would seem I've had prowlers around yesterday whilst I was out.
Found a really heavy planter on patio turned on it's side, must have taken some effort. Wonder if they were looking for keys under pots etc.
Anyway bit worried and anxious now. :sad:

That's understandable - the worry/anxious reaction. Hopefully (for you) they've decided nothing doing and have moved on. Mention it to the local Plod. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom