Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Much more beneficial is if @TheDoctor says, "Have a bacon butty, some :cuppa:, some cake, more :cuppa: and some more cake. ^_^

You forgot the chips. The importance of chips in a balanced diet can't be overstated :thumbsup:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Last time I had a very bad back, the GP proved, beyond a doubt, that they knew nothing about bad backs. They kept suggesting various painkillers which had no effect on the pain, but which made me feel worse with tummy aches etc.

After three months of the pain getting worse, and my mobility getting even worse I paid to see a Consultant. He referred me for a scan on the NHS. I then paid for Physio. She was very good, and eased things considerably.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I hope it gets better before you have to resort to going private again.... :hugs:

Although it was about five years ago, the £120 was money well-spent, as far as I was concerned. The scan, would have been very very expensive though, if I had to pay for that. I have some Premium Bonds, and very helpfully Ernie gave me a prize of £500 to pay for several months of physio.

TVC

It does look good, now the side has been shaved we can see her tattoo properly.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Thank you Rocky, I just fancied doing something a bit different :thumbsup:

tumblr_lr6loeTLh01qj8fbho1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom