Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Only your second? :ohmy: I've been awake since half six and this is my fourth coffee. :cuppa:
Well I have been making a skip full of chilli:blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Morning Biscuit.

That's the dull no-brand name for Weetabix, isn't it? Like when Blue Peter referred to washing up liquid bottles, and we all knew it was Fairy but they weren't allowed to say it.

:sad::hugs: @Gromit, and RIP Billa. Like Jo says, a hard decision, but the right one. She was a grand cat, who had a grand life with you.

I'm awake, NT is dozing. We plan to go to a Scammell gathering today.

I 'did a TVC' yesterday, and produced a proper meal - paella, with salad and focaccia (no, I didn't make the bread...) Pic here:

http://foodieschat.net/threads/im-about-to-go-spanish.274/

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yummy looking paella Arch, the gin is a nice touch.

^_^

I had some prawns in the freezer, but on defrosting they were a bit past their best, so NT nipped back out to the shop and got a seafood mix, and the G and T's. They were just right!

Reactions: TVC

TVC

Gromit, it is the most important decision you have to make on your pet's behalf, and it was certainly the right one. I've done it myself so I understand how you are feeling this morning. Not today, but soon you will forget the pain of last night and just remember all the fun stuff and the love she gave. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom