Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
We actually have :sun: here today, by the look of the sky :rain: will soon be back. I have collected a lot of rain from yesterday to keep my orchids happy, may have to talk TVC into letting me have a water butt in the back garden.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I thought orchids absorbed water through their air roots, and in passing mentioned how fantastic it was that they survived so happily in the bathroom.... then I became aware of a look from Miss A_T to Mrs A_T... I know when to let a subject drop.
I'm fully trained.

Good luck with your butt Lu.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
So intrigued by what @coffeejo said I just checked the rainfall radar. Brace yourselves there's a mighty blob of rain heading this way.

Time to ride before we disappear under the sea.
I made it back with about ten minutes to spare. :becool:

Stopped off at the LBS on the way home and the Joseph saddle is no more! :wahhey: Dog fussed, cycling kit handwashed, dog fussed, kitchen tidied, dog fussed, lunch devoured. Now :cuppa: and :addict: and as little as possible for the rest of the day.

Lullabelle

Banana
I thought orchids absorbed water through their air roots, and in passing mentioned how fantastic it was that they survived so happily in the bathroom.... then I became aware of a look from Miss A_T to Mrs A_T... I know when to let a subject drop.
I'm fully trained.

Good luck with your butt Lu.

Normally house plants die but when TVC bought me an orchid for Christmas I was determined to keep it alive so I asked The Oracle (my folks) and they advised me to put the pot into rain water only once a week. Success! endless flowering and very healthy, it has now got out of hand with 8 so I need more rain. Shame it is falling in May :sad:

TVC

You're looking very sprightly there Rocky.

Night Train

Maker of Things
We are back from the Ackworth Scammell Show.
Arch found another vehicle that is just her size....:whistle:
DSC_1448.JPG

Arch

Married to Night Train
We're just back from a slightly damp trip to our first vehicle rally of the year. There were lots of tractors and trucks to entertain NT.

It was just outside Pontefract, so NT was even more excited when we spotted this:
IMAG0400.jpg

Yes, that's right. Pontefract is where they make Haribo. behind that little building is a massive great factory!

Fortunately, the factory shop was closed...

IMAG0399.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom