Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
That's one grumpy looking Wol
Grumpy maybe but not as sad looking as this 'baby' which was about 5 times bigger then the Wol Arch was holding.
DSC_1439a.JPG

Night Train

Maker of Things
Both of these baby wols were also bigger then that tiny wol too.
DSC_1442.JPG

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris

Gromit

Über Member
Billa The Cat is really poorly. She has fluid on the lungs. We may have to say goodbye to her on Tuesday. There will be a massive hole in our lives when she goes, as she is a cat with a big personality.

At the grand old age of 19 I think she has had a dam good innings. She has been the only constant in my life for around 13 years. We have not always seen eye to eye, I have the scares to prove it. I'm just really pleased to have known her and been able to look after her for so long.

I will miss Billa The Cat when she is gone, as no other cat will match up to her personality.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Dogs are stooooooooopid :whistle:
You haven't spent much time with dogs have you ...? :laugh:

One of my parents' dogs could be lying asleep at my dad's feet while the TV was on, with characters in some soap gossiping away. I'd be talking to my mum and the dog would apparently be blissfully unaware of what was going on around him ...

ColinJ: "This episode is a repeat isn't it, mum?"

MrsJ: "Yes - I watched it last night."

ColinJ: "Oh, well, since it is such a lovely evening, I was just wondering if you fancied ..."

One dog ear twitches ...

ColinJ: "... going ..."

One dog eye opens ...

ColinJ: " ... out for a little ..."

The dog leaps up as if he has been given an electric shock, races off to the kitchen, and returns a few moments later ...

ColinJ: "... walk ..."

The dog tosses the lead which he has just fetched from the kitchen at my feet, barks once, his tongue lolls out, and he looks at me, with his head tilted to one side!

ColinJ (cracking up): "... round the park with Sam?"

:laugh:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Billa The Cat is really poorly. She has fluid on the lungs. We may have to say goodbye to her on Tuesday. There will be a massive hole in our lives when she goes, as she is a cat with a big personality.

At the grand old age of 19 I think she has had a dam good innings. She has been the only constant in my life for around 13 years. We have not always seen eye to eye, I have the scares to prove it. I'm just really pleased to have known her and been able to look after her for so long.

I will miss Billa The Cat when she is gone, as no other cat will match up to her personality.
Sorry to hear that, Gromit. :sad:

potsy

Rambler

:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom