Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
@coffeejo

Here you go. Not so much a picture of just the hair cut. But couldn't stop Dave from getting in shot. ( If I'm sitting down, must want the ball, right? ). I would hasten to add, before @potsy gets there that sleep escaped me yesterday. ^_^

haircut.JPG

potsy

Rambler
Not so much a hair cut as a scalping :whistle:

Lullabelle

Banana
I waited for the :rain: to stop so that I could go to the shop for supplies, took me about 5 mins to get there then it started again. Showed no signs of slowing so walked home very quickly, Not at all jealous of the RM family ;)

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
It's a bit :rain: here. So much for plans to settle down on the banks of the Severn and sip on a Pimms while watching Shrewsbury Regatta.:sad:

Instead I've been helping my brother work on a script for a short film he is pitching. Much :cuppa: has been consumed.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Afternoon all. (or top of the morning or whatever it is for Rocky).

We've been to the car boot sale, where NT spent a whole pound*. Then we came back into town via the reading cafe in Rowntree Park where they do a very splendid chocolate orange cake. Then we had a turn about town, where I spent a whole pound in a charity shop**, and another in the pound shop***, and then we went to Sainsburys for ingredients for tonight's Paella. We also picked up some focaccia and pie in town, which will make up a packed lunch for an outing tomorrow.

Somewhere along the way, I posed with a small wol.:wub: NT will post a pic shortly no doubt.

Both quite :tired: now, and reviving with :cuppa:

* On a curvy spirit level for measuring angles
** On a small bag of assorted beading threads.
*** On a hat to decorate for the St Nicks 'race night'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom