Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:blush: I edited my post. I was thinking he wanted to remind you to take him with you. :sad: I presume he is going to have some sort of holiday.

I have not been away for a very long time. When I did some packing, I had to be very careful not to let Leo near the suitcase, or he would be in it, crumpling up all the clean and neatly folded clothes.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Dave will be at sisters for the duration. It's a lovely place just north of Bury St Eds so will be good. I not letting him see the packing process. As he will pop ball in when not looking. :-). Shame to leave him behind but doubt he could make the whole trip ( 600km) ?

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I was woken by the dog demanding attention, her breakfast and to go out, all at the same time. :wacko:

It's several years since I've gone away without her. Not sure how she'll cope when I go to Paris in July.

:cuppa:?

Night Train

Maker of Things
:hello:@Rockymountain

I have been up for an hour, a little :wacko:.
I think I slept last night though I don't recall it happening, that's sort of a good thing, right? :unsure:

Anyway, I have had a :cuppa: and breakfast and I am ready to go....

....back to bed, but I can't as I need to pack and then go to my therapy appointment before heading over to York.:tired:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom