Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
I very nearly had a duvet day, but guilt happened, and I find myself at work instead. :-(.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
It's a bit spooky that we went to schools adjacent to each other at the same time, drank at the same pub, miles away from where I lived, both moved away, but end up on the same cycling forum years later ... :blink:

Checking my map - Earlsdon is SW Coventry but I was starting from upper Coundon, which is in the NW so I cycled from the NW via the W to the SW and then back again!

Yes, very spooky! :blink:
^_^

I lived near the Fletchampstead Highway, but had a lot of of friends whose local was The Albany.

The other "local" was a pub called the "Bunch of Grapes/Grapevine" somewhere on the town side of Coundon. That was when I had a friend who lived in Norman Place Road. Then there was the Jules Verne, in Allesley and a pub not far from there named after a racing circuit called The Brooklands. :cheers:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes, very spooky! :blink:
^_^

I lived near the Fletchampstead Highway, but had a lot of of friends whose local was The Albany.

The other "local" was a pub called the "Bunch of Grapes/Grapevine" somewhere on the town side of Coundon. That was when I had a friend who lived in Norman Place Road. Then there was the Jules Verne, in Allesley and a pub not far from there named after a racing circuit called The Brooklands. :cheers:
Step away from the keyboard - my spookometer is going off the radar! :eek:

(The first pub mentioned is actually 'The Grapes' just off Radford Road below your old school. I went to a birthday party there when I was about 8 years old. The parents of birthday boy/girl took over a big function room upstairs. I'm wondering if they were the landlord/landlady?)

potsy

Rambler
Shall we leave you two alone? :whistle:

Back from my little ride out, it is extremly gusty out there, still it's 10 miles closer to my 2013 target :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom