Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
:hello:

Is 4.30pm too early to get into pjs?
No, I had a shower and got changed for a nap that never happened, at about 5.30ish.

I was just knackered after spending a bit of time in the workshop. The cross member is ready to weld, all the unwanted bits are cut off, and the steering rack in in place for new brackets to be made.
DSC_1417.JPG

Arch

Married to Night Train
No, I had a shower and got changed for a nap that never happened, at about 5.30ish.

I was just knackered after spending a bit of time in the workshop. The cross member is ready to weld, all the unwanted bits are cut off, and the steering rack in in place for new brackets to be made.
View attachment 23001

Wow, lots of progress.

Now, rest! (and that's a Honey-Do order!);)

Arch

Married to Night Train
You deserve an evening off!

Today was alright, and we may have got ahead enough to manage short staffed tomorrow. But I still think I'll want a beer on Friday night....

Night Train

Maker of Things
I thought I had started a thread on 'Strange things seen while out' but apparently not. :scratch:

Anyway, yesterday I saw a cyclist in lycra, about late 40's early 50's, on a hybrid and wearing a camel pack. The bar ends pointed straight upwards and he seemed to be riding in top gear at about 3-4mph, sorta one pedal rotation every second lamp post.
He also seemed to be attempting to ride between the double yellow lines in the gutter while studying his feet, and every now and again swerving out most of the way across the lane and back again.
He never once appeared to look behind him but seemed to be able to do this with close passing traffic and not get hit by any of it!

I was quite concerned about his safety and watched him for a while but he seemed quite content with his progress.

Odd.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I saw someone cycling along today carrying an upright hoover.
One of these?
a.baa-Vacuum-Cleaner-Bike.jpg

Or more like this?
article-1286784540295-0B8D51C8000005DC-950747_636x3961.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom