Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
BJxPRzcCEAAmWbI.jpg

Biscuit

Legendary Member
I just cycled back from pub 3 miles away. Major concern from all re my safety. People who don't cycle just don't get it on any level do they. I had to txt two friends on request to let them know I home ok. We have a long way to go. ^_^

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I just cycled back from pub 3 miles away. Major concern from all re my safety. People who don't cycle just don't get it on any level do they. I had to txt two friends on request to let them know I home ok. We have a long way to go. ^_^
Maybe it was the 10 pints you drank at the pub before you got on the bike that worried them, not the act of cycling itself? :whistle:

ColinJ

Shocking statement Colin! I'm mortally offended. ;)
I only rode a bike p*****d once. My parents had gone on holiday and left the 19 year old me alone at home. Muhaha ...

I held an impromptu party and had a lot to drink. One of my friends had arrived by bike, and I fancied having a quick blast on it - I hadn't ridden a bike since mine was nicked from school when I was 13. I meant to just ride round the block but it was so much fun that I decided to ride across NW Coventry on it.

I got as far as the top end of Earldson, before turning round and heading back down Earlsdon Street. For some reason, I decided to play a game of chicken against myself so I took my hands off the bars and put them behind my head, but that wasn't scary enough so I closed my eyes as well. I cycled a long way down the road like that before opening my eyes and discovering that I was about to plough into the back of a parked van! :eek:

I won't do it again ... :blush:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
I only rode a bike p*****d once. My parents had gone on holiday and left the 19 year old me alone at home. Muhaha ...

I held an impromptu party and had a lot to drink. One of my friends had arrived by bike, and I fancied having a quick blast on it - I hadn't ridden a bike since mine was nicked from school when I was 13. I meant to just ride round the block but it was so much fun that I decided to ride across NW Coventry on it.

I got as far as the top end of Earldson, before turning round and heading back down Earlsdon Street. For some reason, I decided to play a game of chicken against myself so I took my hands off the bars and put them behind my head, but that wasn't scary enough so I closed my eyes as well. I cycled a long way down the road like that before opening my eyes and discovering that I was about to plough into the back of a parked van! :eek:

I won't do it again ... :blush:

I just cycled home mate! ^_^

ColinJ

I thought that Earlsdon was in the south part of Coventry, at least it was when I frequented The Albany. ^_^
It's a bit spooky that we went to schools adjacent to each other at the same time, drank at the same pub, miles away from where I lived, both moved away, but end up on the same cycling forum years later ... :blink:

Checking my map - Earlsdon is SW Coventry but I was starting from upper Coundon, which is in the NW so I cycled from the NW via the W to the SW and then back again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom