Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
My brother in law is the gardener in our family. He was a biology teacher but has always been keen on horticulture. Three years ago he took early retirement at 60 and set up his own gardening company. I've never seen him so happy. I look after my mother's garden and keep ours tidy, as well. I am more of the 'cut the grass, dig out the weeds and keep the shrubs tidy' sort of a gardener, though. I don't really know what to plant or where.

When my dad left school he started training to be a gardener for an engineering company, they closed so my dad got a job elsewhere, he has done quite few different thing over the years but his interest in gardening has always been with him, they had an allotment for many years so we had very fresh fruit and veg when we were growing up, age hasn't been kind so they have had to slow down but they still do what they can.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
As it happens, I do have some photos of me looking extremely fit...:laugh:
Just going through mine now :addict:

can of worms.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
36 miles with a coffe stop, very nice. Lu has a photo of me on my return.
:stop:

Having filled up the bird feeders and emptied the kitchen compost caddy, I've officially run out of excuses to procrastinate. Angersleigh Hill, here I come. :cry: Well, I could hoover and/or clean the bath but that kind of suffering doesn't come with a sweeping descent afterwards :hyper:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
I have finished in the Garden, and discovered parts not previously inhabited. Had to tell a couple of Japanese snipers that the war had ended some time ago. Anyway. So I've been invited to a BBQ! :hungry:.
It's in the next village. Why is it when you say that you'll arrive by bike, there's a short silence on the phone, followed by don't worry I can pick you up.
No I want to ride my bicycle!!! :bicycle:

Are you sure ... it's no trouble...

:stop: I'm riding my bicycle!

You're mad.

Thx.

It's less than 3 miles away!!!

Lullabelle

Banana
I have finished in the Garden, and discovered parts not previously inhabited. Had to tell a couple of Japanese snipers that the war had ended some time ago. Anyway. So I've been invited to a BBQ! :hungry:.
It's in the next village. Why is it when you say that you'll arrive by bike, there's a short silence on the phone, followed by don't worry I can pick you up.
No I want to ride my bicycle!!! :bicycle:

Are you sure ... it's no trouble...

:stop: I'm riding my bicycle!

You're mad.

Thx.

It's less than 3 miles away!!!

My boss thinks I am weird because I choose to walk to and from work. It is 20 minutes each way! Not exactly hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom