Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Talking of wol, she made the dog bark last night by hotting and twooting and other such carrying ons in the field next to my garden.
Headline news! "Coffeejo says the Wol is HOT!".
:giggle:

Night Train

Maker of Things
:shy:

It's her knees...
I think Wol is a bit surprised at that too!
owl.jpg

http://www.tricycle.co.uk/home/abou...oductions/the-owl-who-was-afraid-of-the-dark/

TVC

Morning, looks like I've miseed out on Wol's night time shinnanigins. Anywho, off to the garden centre to buy bedding plants, so Lu can entertain herself this afternoon whilst I go out and bother Leicestershire and give Becky a good thrashing.

Lullabelle

Banana
Beautiful day, lots of :sun: I have now finished gardening for today, pots planted, lawn mown, weeds in compost bin and am now curled up on the sofa with a very cold can of diet coke. TVC is still out on his bike,

Lullabelle

Banana
Well done, Lu - sounds like a productive afternoon. We went walking this morning and I've been snoozing in the arm chair this afternoon. So not much productivity here.

Oh, things are looking up, Mrs R has just brought me a :cuppa:

I love gardening, take after my folks, they have always had a beautiful garden. If we ever need any advice I go straight to them, years of knowledge.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
A giant :cuppa: is in order here, I think. Need to see how That Saddle sits (as it were) on a proper climb but since that involves me pushing the pedals up said climb, my motivation has decided it prefers slumming on the sofa to anything that active. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom