England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 2433594, member: 1314"]I was going to suggest a Sunday pootle to the London Fields Brewing Festival but it's all sold out.

http://londonsbrewing.co.uk/tickets/[/quote]
I have a ticket for the Saturday afternoon session ;)

[QUOTE 2438459, member: 1314"]Ok C.

Spoke to Mice and we decided that as it's Bank Hols we'll meet at 10.30. We'll go to Greenwich then to Primrose Hill. If it's nice we'll have a picnic, if not, well, haven't thought of a second option yet. But it should be ok - may be cloudy but as long as it's warm.

If it's raining I'm not going for a pootle. I'm cycling to Grays after the Picnic so if it is raining, I'm cycling straight to Grays from Kingston. Laters all.[/quote]

If it's not sunny my old local is very good (The Washington) and round the corner from Primrose Hill. There's several other good pubs around there too. If my cold doesn't get any worse I'll try to cycle in and meet you guys in Primrose Hill - the 30 mile round trip will be quite enough for me!

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I'm up for this and if you're tootling along to Greenwich then I could meet up with you there rather than coming all the way into town? I have tickets for the 6.30 session of the beer thing in Crackney so would need to be back east in time for that.

Bad luck! Alternative plans now made - sunshine here we come!

Top Bottom