England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 944014"]
Remind us all again when was the last time you won the champions league, and how many times you have won the championship?

Even with such an easy run in of games you have had I still don't think you'll win the league this season.
[/quote]

Hmmm, Chelsea? Champions League? Don't they usually lose to a northern team in red?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 944014"]
Remind us all again when was the last time you won the champions league, and how many times you have won the championship?

Even with such an easy run in of games you have had I still don't think you'll win the league this season.
[/quote]

Think I told you before Lee.
Really not arsed about the CL.
PL and FA Cup everytime over the CL.

Liverpool made history, Chelsea are making it.
thumbsup.png

zimzum42

Legendary Member
icon_redface.gif

oops - I didn't even look that closely. Sorry!

No I have this one below..hope you don't mind.

I was explaining what yours meant and while I was searching for it I found this one.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
If I wake up I might be a bit late so will call you guys to see where you are

Feel free to come and lap the Regent's park while waiting for me to get up!!!

Well my Sunday ride consisted of 30 hilly suffolk miles in 1 hour 45 - got my ass handed to me by some MAMILs twice my age but did earn the title of "fastest bird". Found out on the last hill that said MAMILs did the Etape this year so don't feel quite so pathetic! Off for a post-ride pint or three (village beer festival - perfect timing!) - hope you guys had fun! See you next week
cheers.gif

martint235

Dog on a bike
Another good ride. Welcome to new Andy, hope you come on these regularly

A boo hiss to Zimzum for staying in his pit until lunchtime

And a big well done to Simon for his refusal to bow down to the Canary Wharf Gods of Health and Safety. (Simon, could you please PM me details of the CTC ride next Sunday, or post them up here, not sure if anyone else wants to come along. Start location, time, expected mileage. Thanks)

I'm sure someone else will be along shortly to do a proper write up....

Top Bottom