Smoking ............... No more.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skyair

Veteran
great stuff monkeylc keep going:thumbsup:
 

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
Location
Derbyshire
Four months, three weeks, six days, 17 hours, 39 minutes and 37 seconds. 2216 cigarettes not smoked, saving £332.31. ^_^
still on track.

How fast time goes, I remember reading your first post when you said you were packing up. Really good to see your progress, well done mate.
 

skyair

Veteran
just keep at it mickey you will do it you will beat it:smile:
 

Simmer

Veteran
Location
Knutsford
7 weeks 1 day for me and I used e-cig to quit. Next step is to quit the e-cig ... I need something to do with my hands that wont get me arrested..

Well done to everyone above, I'm sure I don't need to tell you how much better it is cycling without your lungs about to implode.....
 
Top Bottom