RGT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
The uphill stuff is just a slog for me, is there something better Saturday to do? Looking at tomorrow there are a few British masters events
I do need to work on and improve my flat game. But I’m a sucker for the Alpe, I love it. It was the Alpe on Bkool that made me fall in love with turbo training. A bunch of us original Bkoolers, inspired and organised by the afore mentioned @<Tommy> took a trip out to Alpe d’Huez. Was a fantastic trip, loved it.

shimceltic

Veteran
I do need to work on and improve my flat game. But I’m a sucker for the Alpe, I love it. It was the Alpe on Bkool that made me fall in love with turbo training. A bunch of us original Bkoolers, inspired and organised by the afore mentioned @<Tommy> took a trip out to Alpe d’Huez. Was a fantastic trip, loved it.
Think I prefer the real thing. The Bkool comp I won cycling round gran canaria was brilliant loads of climbs but half the fun/struggle is helped with the views. My garage wall and beer machine looking at me doesn't bring out the climber in me

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Think I prefer the real thing. The Bkool comp I won cycling round gran canaria was brilliant loads of climbs but half the fun/struggle is helped with the views. My garage wall and beer machine looking at me doesn't bring out the climber in me
You won a Gran Canaria holiday on Bkool?!? Wow!

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
I am mate. I’m not that motivated by doing any sort of series at the moment to be honest. I’m still in depressingly bad shape but I’ve raced twice this week on zwift so hopefully as a raise the effort results get less crap. I just ride on zwift as it’s kind of my default and I can gage myself by previous events in the same courses. But I’m up for persevering with rgt too.
Great news.

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
Anyone up for the 6pm or 615pm rgt tomorrow. It will keep me from the beer fridge till at least 7
I'm doing a race on formenter at 18:00 if i have the legs after 100kms irl hills this morning.

Top Bottom