RGT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
I'm in

AndyMacca

I had great fun in the elimination race and was well pleased with 17th. Yes it's a fun series and happens every Tuesday evening, though I think the format changes each week. Great results last night @perswe, @AndyMacca you'd love it, the perfect event for you guys. For the next couple of months I have a commitment half an hour after it starts but I'll join each week for as many events as I can. This is what bkool should have been doing and we couldn't do there because of the limitations of the platform.
My power numbers have tumbled but happy to give it a go, I just missed the start last night and was so depressed at comparing my WB to Garmin numbers I just got off the bike instead of doing some other ride. I'll be back though, I feel like it's just moved me back around 9 months. :blush:
Count me in for the Monday ride too. :okay:

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
My power numbers have tumbled but happy to give it a go, I just missed the start last night and was so depressed at comparing my WB to Garmin numbers I just got off the bike instead of doing some other ride. I'll be back though, I feel like it's just moved me back around 9 months. :blush:
Count me in for the Monday ride too. :okay:
The gains you've made you would have made the same of you'd Only been looking at the fashion figures. Huge improvement is huge improvement however you measure it.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
You won't be missed
Bit rude !

Top Bottom