Really TRUE odd factoids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Only one person on the planet has got a 147 at snooker, a 9 dart finish and a golf hole in one.

colly

Re member eR

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Only one person on the planet has got a 147 at snooker, a 9 dart finish and a golf hole in one.
Was Shaun Murphy’s 9 dart finish witnessed by anyone?

I can easily believe he got a hole in one, as it really isn’t that tricky if you hit enough balls on a short par 3 and he’s a good golfer.

But 9 dart finishes are very hard for non professional players.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Was Shaun Murphy’s 9 dart finish witnessed by anyone?

I can easily believe he got a hole in one, as it really isn’t that tricky if you hit enough balls on a short par 3 and he’s a good golfer.

But 9 dart finishes are very hard for non professional players.

yes it was in a pub apparently, plenty of witnesses, and golf courses usually record Hi1s, so pretty sure its true.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Beer contains all 13 elements required to sustain life I have told be a wise person. I have also been told you can't buy happiness but you can buy beer and that's basically the same thing, and beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy (if you believe there is a god).

How about fat soluble vitamins such as A, D, E and K?

Chris S

Legendary Member
Debbie Harry isn't a natural blonde

b2.jpg

Beebo

Firm and Fruity

Basically they won’t add extra time to your sentence if caught trying to escape.
But if you commit a further crime whilst escaping then that will be punished. So you can’t assault a prison guard or use a weapon to escape.
I suspect even a violent free escape would hinder parole applications though.

Basically they won’t add extra time to your sentence if caught trying to escape.
But if you commit a further crime whilst escaping then that will be punished. So you can’t assault a prison guard or use a weapon to escape.
I suspect even a violent free escape would hinder parole applications though.

I don't know if it would. Of course you'd also have to not actually steal anything or break anything either.

Less violent criminals are permitted to go home at weekends in low risk cases.

Top Bottom