Really TRUE odd factoids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity

Tim Westwood was always a total nobber.
He just always seemed to be trying too hard.
He grew up in Norwich and was the son of a vicar.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
“Teaser” stallions are horses whose job it is to tell if a mare is ready for mating. He never gets to do the actual mating - the valuable stallion does. Kind owners sometimes give him a “consolation mare” to mate so he doesn't get sexually frustrated with his job.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
The chemical mercaptan which is added to gas in order to alert people to leaks at home also attracts buzzards. This helps gas companies find leaks in pipelines.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I think we need to be a little careful in quoting the bible as facts:whistle:. Although that quite a good effort from God, more than Arnie in Commando I reckon. I assume it includes a bit of death by plague and starvation rather than guns, grenades and physical combat?

classic33

Leg End Member
"The Green Mile" is set in Louisiana in 1935. The state of Louisiana didn't begin using the electric chair, "Old Sparky" in the movie, executions until 1940.

Prior to that time they executed the prisoners on death row by hanging.

Dave7

Legendary Member
"The Green Mile" is set in Louisiana in 1935. The state of Louisiana didn't begin using the electric chair, "Old Sparky" in the movie, executions until 1940.

Prior to that time they executed the prisoners on death row by hanging.

Not sure which is worsexx( I think I will try and avoid both

Top Bottom