One For Classic Car Fans.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Rebodied, at some point
The 4-door wasn't released until 1981

Easier to put an older plate on a 4 door ^_^

Easier to put an older plate on a 4 door ^_^
Perhaps, dependant on when it was done
Perhaps VIN-ing it as older, for a bit of tax-evasion/fraud, as happened with a lot of LRs
(but a world of pain with C&E, if it passed onto their radar)

I never knew that LR ever produced a coil-sprung/V8.auto-box/power-steering Series 1, but they were seen at many shows

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Lidl car park, Carlisle today. Haven't see one of these for a long time.

IMG_20240822_195012.jpg

IMG_20240822_195003.jpg

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
An MGB and a TR6 today, both topless. I've also see a couple of MGFs recently. Also, a 2-seater car of pre-WW1 vintage going briskly round the roundabout just up the road. No pics, sorry.

Gunk

Guru
Not quite a classic but a survivor. I can’t remember the last time I saw one of these on the roads, but registered in 2001 so must be a very late version. It was the desirable V6 model and was completely original right down to its faded dealer number plates with the larger pre 2001 font.

IMG_4167.jpeg

midlife

Guru
Not quite a classic but a survivor. I can’t remember the last time I saw one of these on the roads, but registered in 2001 so must be a very late version. It was the desirable V6 model and was completely original right down to its faded dealer number plates with the larger pre 2001 font.

View attachment 742348

Seem to remember a lot of those tooling around in police livery ?

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Lidl car park, Carlisle today. Haven't see one of these for a long time.

View attachment 742257

View attachment 742258

Having owned a couple of the Visa Gti's during my time working at a Citroen dealership they were great fun cars , and a very rare sight this day and age

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Top Bottom