One For Classic Car Fans.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

I can see it in the photo.
You have better eyes than I then, I do not know where the road ends, the pavement starts & where the verge ends, looks more like an unadopted road to me

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Just spotted this walking home just now. If anyone's ever made a more beautiful car I've yet to see it. Maybe I'd personally go for an xk150 or a late Alvis for my dream car but the e-type is still classic of all classics

94EC7C38-6A68-42E9-930B-2971685C9012.jpeg

Last edited:

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Many years ago a work colleague told me he once owned a Wartburg . He said he loathed the car so much that he took to parking it outside his house unlocked with the keys in the ignition.” Every ****** morning the damn thing was still there ” . :laugh:

Last edited:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
You don't see many of these now, a nice and tidy Renault 16 TL, it's a daily driver too, I see it at the swimming baths a fair bit. 1976 I think, going by the plate.
20220531_122428.jpg

20220531_122441.jpg

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
The chaps who restored that are Minor fanatics and have produced a lot of great examples, including some interesting custom ones.

They were also the first to try putting a V8 engine into a Reliant Kitten. ^_^

Back in the early ‘80s there was a guy who worked on the local industrial estate who put a Rover 3.5 V8 into a Hillman Imp. It came right into the cabin too. I never saw it being driven but it looked very strange and scary at the same time.

Top Bottom