One For Classic Car Fans.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
There's a car auction at Sywell Aerodrome near my place this weekend.. I'll leave you to follow the link for details of what's on offer..

DSC_0925.JPG

(The only pic I took as a friend has one)
My grandson and I wandered around the parking area, unhindered, though it wasn't officially open to the public, yesterday after I picked him up from school.
I used to own two of the models on offer: a BMW 2002 & a Triumph Stag. How I wish I'd of kept them!!

~ Silverstone Auctions ~

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
There's a car auction at Sywell Aerodrome near my place this weekend.. I'll leave you to follow the link for details of what's on offer..

View attachment 646382
(The only pic I took as a friend has one)
My grandson and I wandered around the parking area, unhindered, though it wasn't officially open to the public, yesterday after I picked him up from school.
I used to own two of the models on offer: a BMW 2002 & a Triumph Stag. How I wish I'd of kept them!!

~ Silverstone Auctions ~

Some nice car's for sure

The earlier ones are even lovelier, in a French kind of way (2015, on my way home from PBP).
View attachment 646744

Quite a few years ago, I used to see one when I was competing in the 'Yorkshire Cyclo-Cross Association' Summer-Series events
I think this was up at Greetland Moor (Halifax)

Motoring. Citroen. Ami 6. EUG 665F. 1.JPG

Motoring. Citroen. Ami 6. EUG 665F. 2.JPG

Motoring. Citroen. Ami 6. EUG 665F. 3.JPG

Top Bottom