One For Classic Car Fans.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I might have been tempted but I think I'd want a yellow one.

Joking aside, that's perhaps the only Italian supercar I actually like, apart from some of the 1930s beauties
Agree, not that many I like ... Maserati Merak another one, from Top Trumps days!

Attachments

• car_2020032710375101_pJgeBn.jpg
    car_2020032710375101_pJgeBn.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 10
The first and only time I have ever seen a Miura was with my brother in our Austin 1100 on our way to Bristol. The Miura was the same colour as the one in the picture . It overtook us and I can remember it bouncing away as it shot up the hill and disappeared .

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Bet this is a lot of fun!

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Funnily enough, there was a woman quite local to me who won a Lamborghini in a competition recently but took the cash equivalent. It was all over the local papers during the week.
Funnily enough, there was a woman quite local to me who won a Lamborghini in a competition recently but took the cash equivalent. It was all over the local papers during the week.

Realistically if I won a Lambo, a new £100k one,
never mind a half million Muira, I couldn't really keep it on the street, nor would I see it as best use of money. To be honest I don't think I'd keep a £20k Mondeo either and rather stick with my sub £1k Saab

That said, I'd be tempted to keep a £50k Vincent motorbike if given one, even if I had to ride it up my front steps on planks into the hall. My more mundane bike lives in the street, but not a Vincent!

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Yes, but.

Fiat did a deal with Mazda to disguise the MX5 slightly and sell them as Fiats and Abarths. Unfortunately it would seem that the Fiat versions were not quite as good as the Mazda. a bit shyte.

Result is Fiat no longer make them while Mazda continues to sell shedloads of MX5s worldwide…
You're too polite :smile:

Reactions: gbb
Top Bottom