Olympic Cycling - SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Remco 😍
Feel for Tarling he must be gutted....but I'm over it with Remco winning !

Sorry Cathryn but I don't agree that it was fabulous racing. Very dull (made worse by crash and puncture) with an absolute runaway by PFP. Minor scraps behind but no one any where near PFP for most of the race even before the incidents. Not exciting stuff in my book.

Reactions: mjr

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Sorry Cathryn but I don't agree that it was fabulous racing. Very dull (made worse by crash and puncture) with an absolute runaway by PFP. Minor scraps behind but no one any where near PFP for most of the race even before the incidents. Not exciting stuff in my book.

Different opinions are fine! I agree that PFP walked it but I thought the battles behind her were exciting!

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Fabulous racing in the women’s MTB! A well deserved win for Pauline FP, who was super emotional at the end. A blistering fight for 2nd and 3rd. Evie Richards a cracking 5th and heartbreak for Puck who was solidly en route for 2nd before she got a puncture! Absolutely brilliant race!

Hoping that another Pinarello wins the mens race!

• Laugh
Reactions: mjr

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Sheesh, some just won't credit any non-GB athlete at the Olympics!
I go further than that. I'm not one of your wishy washy liberals like @rich_p crediting Pinarellos. I won't credit any rider unless they are riding a bicycle supplied by Raleigh of Nottingham.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
What a sickener to see the Pidcock puncture. Looked like a classic battle with the French boy was brewing… :sad:

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for Aldridge. Perthshire medal would be extra special here! :sun:

Oh, I forgot he was local. Am I remembering correctly, or did Pidcock not have a disaster either at the previous games, or some other competition where he broke his rear derailleur?

Top Bottom