Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Squire
Just cleaned the bigger windows of the house,don't tel me it's going to rain.

postman

Squire
Just been nattering with George my old neigbour,just told him once Boris gives the green light I shall be going round Tuesday and maybe Friday if we don't have care duties over in Lancashire.Anyway he told me a couple of weeks ago the postman arrived at 17-30 Saturday,my word in my day 72-83 we were done for 09-30 and going home 10-30.Plus two deliveries Mon - Friday.Nay nay Mr Wilkes things have gone to pot.

Warm and breezy here chez Casa Reynard, but it's gone rather dark in the last half an hour or so.

I have put some potted plants outside to take advantage of the impending rain. Saves me watering the things.

Otherwise, I have spent the morning emptying all the junk out of the car and removing all the crud off the carpets and seats, as I have to take the car to the garage in the village tomorrow to get the front brakes replaced. I don't have the tools or expertise to do it myself - I'd rather let the pros loose on this one.

I also watched the state opening of parliament.

Have I missed an episode of the Higman ? :ohmy:

No, I've not done much work on it lately. :blush:

I've needed a break from the glue as I've been really struggling with the allergy issues. Plus the next stage is a bit squeaky bum, and I need some thinking time...

Have also been working more on my writing project of late.

Top Bottom