Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Here in Hundred Acre wood, we have some new arrivals, Wombat Vombatus Ursinus, from Tasmania.

We are trying to think of a shorter name for them. :scratch:^_^

The larger one is Mrs Vombatus and her son has not got a name yet,

1620643085088.png

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
We are trying to think of a shorter name for them. :scratch:
Square Scat Bear?
Ground Koala?

Warm, blustery, overcast and threatening rain here chez Casa Reynard.

I did not sleep well again, so am feeling decidedly meh.

Washed my face masks this morning - they had sort of accumulated. :blush: Silly really, considering they only take a couple of minutes to wash by hand.

I removed the battery from the mower and put it on the charger. The charger is telling me that the battery is fully-charged, yet I haven't used the mower since October... :wacko: So either the charger is telling porkies or the battery is fubared. Irritating, because it's a relatively new one, and they're not exactly cheap. I will put the battery back later this afternoon and see if I can't get the mower started. Maybe jump-start it from the car or something...

Also used my track pump to pump up the tyres on the mower. I've had a visitation from the p*ncture fairy on one of the wheels.

Anyways, it's almost time for lunch, and I has a hungry.

postman

Squire
Ok an update on the work.The got pipe behind the cupboard has split.It is inside the concrete floor,looks it was not lagged before being buried.So it has corroded after 30 years.Solution is to isolate it.A joint then piping attached and run the length of the kitchen under the units and attached to the kitchen tap.All is going well,going to have a few holes in backs of one cupboard but that is fine I can glue a panel over that.I'll be back later with more information.

hugged my 91 yr old Mom for the 1st time since 3/9/20. she was so thrilled. me too!

Top Bottom