Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Fitted front derailleur and bar end shifters to new recumbent. Tightened up lacing on mesh seat. Awaiting brakes and a BB before I can do more of the build.

classic33

Leg End Member
Tomorrow's CX race is going to be interesting for my kids. Thinking of packing flippers and snorkel each.
Will they be using SPD flippers?
images_8.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
My knee hurts
What's that done?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Botheration... I don't suppose any managed to fall off the back of the lorry then... :whistle:
One or two more packs than strictly necessary for formal analysis may have been removed* - it's amazing how 200g of jelly sweets can make you so popular in the office :laugh:

*They were signed for and justified in my report, just don't tell anyone that the report was slightly economical with the truth!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Don't wish to upset the Cambridgeshire correspondent(s), but I could have done without being stuck at Ely station for 2 hours this aftrenoon due to the Nottingham train running late and Greater Anglia (most unusually) running on time. I've submitted a delay/repay claim which could be for the whole of the ticket price.

And I've just had notification that this has been approved and the full £17.90 has been refunded.

Top Bottom