Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Well, that's pretty good. Very fine, to be precise. An excellent rendering.

I could tell you, a minibus license is not all that hard to accomplish, but that would be useless information as I'm not in Europe. Never mind.

On closer inspection they mean a class B which is a normal licence and valid for up to a 9 seat minibus. I have one of those but last time I drove in traffic I had a mahoosive panic attack and had to bail.

Fancy. Around here, nurse or functionary comes out a door and calls your name. Used to be the Poor Clares or Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, but it has been a long time since I've seen a nun. Unless it's a buoy.

If they aren't a nun do they still call your name, or are you anunymous?

I think this is a good moment to leave...

Last edited:

gbb

Squire
Yesterday I assisted on a new packing machine, one I've worked on in the past but am rusty on, no-one else has any experience on. So I took over while they went to break and packed around 60 boxes, circa 1000 lemons., 3 in each net. Total order was 10k lemons .. iMy part went well (I usually fix machines not operate them), I went home and left them to carry on.
We went shopping and my wife said...
'Oooh, must get a lemon for the cake I'm baking'

:laugh::wacko:

On closer inspection they mean a class B which is a normal licence and valid for up to a 9 seat minibus. I have one of those but last time I drove in traffic I had a nahoosive panic attack and had to bail.

If they aren't a nun do they still call your name, or are you anunymous?

I think this is a good moment to leave...

Down hill in the rain, went to Employment Agency.

Appointment cancelled.

I nearly told them I'd sanction them.

Top Bottom